Olark is a live online customer support functionality provided by Olark.Com for your website. It recommends to use Pidgin messenger. This is a simple tutorial to provide live customer support for your website visitors using Miranda messenger and Olark live customer support.
Register in Olark.Com.
- Select the theme for your website live chat support.
- Install the code provided for your website into your website (Just copy paste the code befoe </body> tag).
- Install Miranda.
- Click Miranda icon in the Miranda application.
- Click account and press + sign to add new account.
- Enter account name as your Olark username .
- Protocol is jabber. Internet account name for your account is optional and then click ok.
- Then click your newly created account and fill the account information.
- Type secure XMPP network.
- Username - Olark Username.
- Domain/Server is olark.com.
- Password - Enter olark password and check save password.
- Then in status go to your account and make it online.
Now you can chat with your site visitors using Miranda.